Terms and conditions
Rate : available until december 31st 2020. Holiday vouchers accepted.
- The guesthouse’s prices indicated are net prices depending on the period and residence times.
- The « resort fee » is something we have no control over and you will have to pay it directly to us at the end of your stay.
A 250€ deposit will be asked at your arrival and will be returned to you when you check out with deductions for the repair of any damage caused during the rental period.
Included in our prices :
- Electricity (excluding heating), gas, water, administration fee.
Non included in our prices :
Le Rosier and Le Vignoble (fuel oil heating), La Cabrette (electricity heating) : 8€ per day.
Wheelbarrow full of wood on request : 10€
- Cleaning : we can do it for you. Depending on the guesthouse, from 60 to 100€.
- Sheets : be careful, all of our beds are single beds (200x90cm) with single duvets and square pillows. You can come with your sheets and duvet cover or rent them directly on site.
Single bed (200x90cm) : 7.5€
Twin bed (2 single beds (200x90cm) side by side) : 15€.
- Cleaning cloths and bath towels are not provided.
- Pets are welcome (maximum 2 per guesthouse) if specified during the reservation. Flat fee : 10€.
Special offer during high season:
- 10% reduction from the second week on.
- 5% reduction on the total cost if reservation is submitted by 1 march 2020.
Arrival and departure:
- Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays in high season with exceptions.
Arrival: Between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Departure: Before 10 a.m.
To facilitate cleaning and maintenance, please respect these times.
Cancellation fees will be retained under the following conditions:
- Up to 30 days before arrival: 25% of the amount due.
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival: 100% of the amount due.
The customer is responsible for all damage caused by him. He must be insured by a resort type insurance contract for these various risks.